The System is owned and managed by Workvenues B.V. (registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce number 70348871) Sint Maartenslaan 85d 6221 AC Maastricht, the Netherlands.
Workvenues (“we” or “us” or “our”) respects the privacy of our users (“user” or “you”). This Policy explains how we collect, use, disclose, and safeguard your information when you use and/or visit the System.
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the updated Policy on the System. If you care about your privacy, visit this page regularly and you’ll know exactly where you stand.
Please read this Policy carefully. If you disagree with this Policy, you should discontinue using our services. If you agree with our Policy, then you’re all set to use the System.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. You are under no obligation to provide us with information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the System.
The information we may collect on the System includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, company name, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and reason for networking and personal interests, that you voluntarily give to the System.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the System, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the System. If you are using our mobile application, this information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country, your coffee requests send and accepted, and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the System from a mobile device.
Data from Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Mobile Application Information
If you use our mobile application:
- We use ‘Sign in with LinkedIn’ in order for you to use the mobile application. Therefore, we receive the Basic Profile Fields from LinkedIn. For more information about the Basic Profile Fields: https://developer.linkedin.com/docs/fields/basic-profile
- We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings or the preferences menu in the mobile application.
- We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s bluetooth, camera, contacts, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage, sensors, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- We may collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
- We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or our Services. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings or the preferences menu in the mobile application.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the System:
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and promotions, and other information regarding our website and mobile application to you.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Notify you of updates to the System.
- Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this Policy. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
If we reorganize or sell all or a portion of our assets, undergo a merger, or are acquired by another entity, we may transfer your information to the successor entity. If we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, your information would be an asset transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that the transferee may decline honor commitments we made in this Policy.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We may also partner with selected third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on the System through the use of first party cookies and third-party cookies, to, among other things, analyze and track users’ use of understand online activity. By accessing the System, our mobile application, you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third-party vendors. You are encouraged to review their Policy and contact them directly for responses to your questions. We do not transfer personal information to these third-party vendors. However, If you do not want any information to be collected and used by tracking technologies, you can visit the third-party vendor or Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out Tool or Digital Advertising Alliance Opt-Out Tool.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
The System may contain links to third-party websites and applications of interest, including advertisements and external services, that are not affiliated with us. Once you have used these links to leave the System, any information you provide to these third parties is not covered by this Policy, and we cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of your information.
Before visiting and providing any information to any third-party websites, you should inform yourself of the privacy policies and practices (if any) of the third party responsible for that website, and should take those steps necessary to, in your discretion, protect the privacy of your information. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other sites, services or applications that may be linked to or from the System.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
COLLABORATING – REPORTING VULNERABILITY
We are particularly interested in hearing about vulnerabilities that impact the confidentiality or integrity of information as described in this Policy. Therefore, we welcome reports from security researchers and experts about possible security vulnerabilities regarding our services and System.
If you have discovered a potential vulnerability, please email your findings, including information and detailed instructions about how to reproduce the issue.
After receiving your information, it will be investigated. You will receive a (first) response from us within 5 business days. In addition, after the investigation, you will be informed about further processing.
You can contact us at any time to:
- Request access to information that we have about you
- Correct any information that we have about you
- Delete information that we have about you
If you have any additional questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org